Welcome and thank you for being part of Enid Soccer Club. To help improve your Enid soccer experience, we have created this guide containing helpful information. This guide is continually updated as policies and procedures change. Be sure to review this information each season to stay up to date.
If you plan to participate and have not already done so, be sure to register for the current spring or fall season. This can be done online or in person at a registration event. If this is your first time registering, you will need to provide proof of age. If you would like to request a particular team or coach, please provide the information during registration or email the ESC Registration Coordinator. We do our best to honor all requests. However, there is no guarantee of specific team placement.
Practice and Games
When and where practices are held is up to your designated coach. Most teams practice weekdays, once or twice per week, after school and work hours. Most ESC games are scheduled on Saturdays. Some games are scheduled on weekdays, usually on Tuesdays or Thursdays. For teams that are available, the club also has games on Sunday afternoons.
- Players must wear shin guards, which are completely covered by socks.
- Cleats are not required.
- Any cleats must be soft (no metal cleats allowed) and cannot have a toe cleat.
- Players must not wear jewelry, watches, or earrings during a game.
- Soft ponytail holders are permitted, but no hard plastic or metal clips or decorations.
- Each team must have matching jerseys for all games.
- Goalkeepers must be distinguishable from other players by wearing a different color.
Players should have a soccer ball for practice. The size depends on the player’s age.
See below for your soccer ball size according to age group.
- U5-U8 – Size 3
- U9-U12 – Size 4
- U13-U19 – Size 5